Disputes and Complaints



If you are unhappy with some of our services and wish to bring this to our attention please contact one of our directors directly by phone or via email.

Any concerns or complaints raised will be addressed confidentionally and without undue delay.


The UK body for complaints against architects is the ARB Architects Registration Board.

Their website for further information is www.arb.org.uk or on +44 (0)20 75805861.


Print | Sitemap
© hpda architecture ltd